The greatest value we provide to our clients is transfer of indirect tax knowledge and expertise gained through advising thousands of clients during last 4 decades ranging from small proprietor to large MNCs on a variety of indirect tax issues. The coverage ranges from the present Goods and Services Taxes Law [GST], Customs law, Foreign Trade Policy and erstwhile Central Excise, Service Tax, VAT laws.
We are known for suggesting workable solution and ability to solve complex issues and deliver strategy and implementation from a business and technical view within the framework of law. We assist in improving the performance and effectiveness of client's business by examining all the indirect tax aspects of core management and business process for further growth of the business.
Illustrative services under GST Advisory services are of the following nature:
- Advisory services under Goods & Services Taxes including erstwhile laws.
- Tax and Credit Optimisation
- Tax Compliant advice for start-ups & e-commerce.
- Strategic consulting especially for long term contracts from Government, PSU's.
- Project planning and transaction structuring including in the areas of real estate-construction and allied areas, ITSS and ITES, e-commerce.
- Analysis on the implications of GST for a specific client/industry and optimal solution to client issue.
- Cost control and tax planning including optimisation of taxes leading to least tax incidence within four corners of the law.
- Maximization of input tax credit for the entities including those which have multiple units, multi-locational companies, many business verticles, SEZ, 100% EOU and DTA units.
- Post implementation advice on GST for future and ongoing projects and orders.
- Value added consultancy including limited reviews of activities to indicate possibility of large savings to SME's by way of credit availment, correct tax payments and availment of admissible exemptions.
- Vetting the agreements contracts in terms of GST optimisation.
- Other value additive services such as classification of goods/services/tax rates and coverage in exemptions.